Phase 3

Last night Rachel was throwing up again until 3:30 in the morning. I thought she was past that stage of this illness since she hadn't thrown up since Friday night. So when she was fussy and complained that she "hurt her tummy" I thought it was just stomach cramps due to diarrhea she had the last few days. I gave her Tylenol and let her lay down in our bed. Big mistake-she vomited all over our bed. This morning she seems to be feeling a little better again. Emma is still hardly eating and just lays around almost all the time. This apparently this is no 24/48 hour stomach bug! Hopefully we will all be healthy by the weekend when we are trying to reschedule Emma's party.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I am so sorry you have to go through this ! I hope everyone will soon feel better !
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you have been so ill. Look on the bright side, Your not on an all expense paid trip to Disney World with one bathroom!

Blog Archive

Post Subjects

Just A Little About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home, homeschooling Mom, who enjoys photography, baking, and teaching my kids.

Visitors To The Nest