Phase 2 of the stomach flu now has hit and Emma has been vomiting her little guts out since about 10:30 pm. I is now 3:30am and I have not been to bed yet. She has been throwing up and/or awake every few minutes. The poor girl is so bad off we set up a sleeping spot for her in the bathroom. Hopefully she will soon feel good enough to get a solid chunk of sleep.
"Each thought that is welcomed and recorded is a nest egg, by the side of which more will be laid." Henry David Thoreau
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(64)
-
▼
March
(8)
- Here we go again!!!Over the weekend Rachel was not...
- Pictures From Emma's Belated 5th Birthday Party Pi...
- More Conversations With Emma Mommy: Drink all the ...
- Conversations With Emma Mommy: Emma, (as Emma's pa...
- Phase 3
- Phase 2
- Rachel has come down with some sort of stomache fl...
- Scenes from last weekend. Pa and Grandma playing ...
-
▼
March
(8)
Post Subjects
- About Me (9)
- All My Kids (12)
- Architecture (2)
- Baby (15)
- Emma (37)
- Evan (47)
- Family (7)
- Family Events (14)
- Flowers (4)
- Food (4)
- Holidays (12)
- Homeschool (4)
- Ken (10)
- Kid Fun (23)
- Links (1)
- Lizzy (2)
- Nature (10)
- Parties (5)
- Pets (2)
- Portraits (46)
- Rachel (34)
- Seasons (19)
- Updates About Us (5)
- vacation (1)
- weddings (22)
Just A Little About Me
- Phebe
- I am a stay at home, homeschooling Mom, who enjoys photography, baking, and teaching my kids.
Other Notable Blogs
- Mom's Blog
- My Friend Ann-marie's Blog
- My Friend Hannah's Blog
- My Friend Holly's Blog
- My Friend Kendra's Blog
- My Friend Sandi's Xanga Site
- My Nephew Blake's Blog
- My Nephew Josh's Blog
- My Niece Kristen's Blog
- My Niece Sarah's Blog
- My Niece Whitney's Blog
- My Sister Debbie's Blog
- My Sister Julia's Blog
- My Sister Lois' Blog
2 comments:
Poor Emma! I guess we will go to church because I don't think you will allow us to come over. I hope you and Ken get by without getting it. If you need help - call. I don't trust calling over in case you can get a little sleep.
Mom
Emma, I'm sorry you are sick. You are my friend and I miss you. Hope you had a good birthday.upuyojhkhhgoulhoogggggggkhLove, Lydia
Sorry things have been crazy for you. We have had three weeks of misc. sickness. Want you to know that I finally updated my blog yesterday. Hope to see you soon.
Take care. Hannah
Post a Comment