Springtime???

Two weeks ago we had a little taste of spring. Then we got our "robin snow" just in time for Easter. This picture was taken Good Friday morning.
After seeing the snow Emma said "Winter is back! We get more presents!" Well I guess she was right about the presents. Emma and Rachel each got an Easter basket but, I hope she was wrong about the winter!

During our brief spring encounter we were able to get in some outdoor work and play.

There is nothing quite like dirt under your nails and... earthworms for playmates.
A quote from Rachel while playing with her worm friend, "OOOH NOO mine broke!" Guess she ended up with two friends instead of one.



No comments:

Post Subjects

Just A Little About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home, homeschooling Mom, who enjoys photography, baking, and teaching my kids.

Visitors To The Nest