Five Years Ago





Five years ago today it was a beautiful June day, friends and family gathered in a lovely setting, and in an outdoor ceremony Ken and and were married. It was one of those days that if I could chose to I would revisit, I would, and live over and over again. I am eagerly anticipating the next five, ten, fifteen, twenty, or so years that the Lord will allow us together, as the last five together have been better than anything I could have imagined!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Congratulations on your 5th Wedding Anniversary !


Mom

Julie said...

Ahhhhh...Happy Anniversary!

Ann-marie said...

Happy Anniversary, Ken and Phebe! Hope your day was truly special: free from tummy flu, Ken's travels or any other stress. Thinking of you. The Verbrugges

Post Subjects

Just A Little About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home, homeschooling Mom, who enjoys photography, baking, and teaching my kids.

Visitors To The Nest