
Several weeks ago Daddy helped Emma make her "house" it must have been a big construction job. They both look tuckered out. Lois those little clamps you left behind worked so well for keeping the roof in place Ken picked up a pair for building future houses and tents.
Ken has been in Mexico/Arizona since Friday and we miss him but are doing ok. Emma will comment occasionally that she "keeps missing her Daddy". I think she has gotten used to the fact that even though his truck is parked in the garage he isn't here. The first couple times I opened the garage door and she saw his truck she would exclaim "Daddys home Daddys home!" I think she finally believes me when I tell her that a friend picked him up and that Daddy did not walk to work.

2 comments:
Pa and I miss not having Ken here, too. We don't have him here to help with our yard things!
Mom
Sweet pictures!
Post a Comment