"Each thought that is welcomed and recorded is a nest egg, by the side of which more will be laid." Henry David Thoreau
Birthday Announcement
Just to let all family and friends know. My New Years resolution is to not mail any birthday cards or do birthday blog postings and to NOT feel guilty about it. It's not that I don't love you all. Just that I seem to have a hard time keeping up with EVERY birthday the last few years so...I decided rather than wishing some a Happy Birthday on time and missing others I would just wish you all one great big Happy Birthday now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Subjects
- About Me (9)
- All My Kids (12)
- Architecture (2)
- Baby (15)
- Emma (37)
- Evan (47)
- Family (7)
- Family Events (14)
- Flowers (4)
- Food (4)
- Holidays (12)
- Homeschool (4)
- Ken (10)
- Kid Fun (23)
- Links (1)
- Lizzy (2)
- Nature (10)
- Parties (5)
- Pets (2)
- Portraits (46)
- Rachel (34)
- Seasons (19)
- Updates About Us (5)
- vacation (1)
- weddings (22)
Just A Little About Me
- Phebe
- I am a stay at home, homeschooling Mom, who enjoys photography, baking, and teaching my kids.
Other Notable Blogs
- Mom's Blog
- My Friend Ann-marie's Blog
- My Friend Hannah's Blog
- My Friend Holly's Blog
- My Friend Kendra's Blog
- My Friend Sandi's Xanga Site
- My Nephew Blake's Blog
- My Nephew Josh's Blog
- My Niece Kristen's Blog
- My Niece Sarah's Blog
- My Niece Whitney's Blog
- My Sister Debbie's Blog
- My Sister Julia's Blog
- My Sister Lois' Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment