"Each thought that is welcomed and recorded is a nest egg, by the side of which more will be laid." Henry David Thoreau
Welcomed Thoughts
Well, here I am entering the world of blogs. So far I have just been a reader and an admirer of several friends and family that have blogs and actually take time to maintain them and stay in touch via modern technology. I'm sure this blog will not be as well kept up as my sister Julia's, or as perfectly done as my sister Lois' or as well written and entertaining as Ann-marie's (who's blog I enjoy as much as any good novel) but, I do hope it will keep family and friends informed of happenings in our nest. And that at least some of my recorded thoughts will be welcomed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Subjects
- About Me (9)
- All My Kids (12)
- Architecture (2)
- Baby (15)
- Emma (37)
- Evan (47)
- Family (7)
- Family Events (14)
- Flowers (4)
- Food (4)
- Holidays (12)
- Homeschool (4)
- Ken (10)
- Kid Fun (23)
- Links (1)
- Lizzy (2)
- Nature (10)
- Parties (5)
- Pets (2)
- Portraits (46)
- Rachel (34)
- Seasons (19)
- Updates About Us (5)
- vacation (1)
- weddings (22)
Just A Little About Me
- Phebe
- I am a stay at home, homeschooling Mom, who enjoys photography, baking, and teaching my kids.
Other Notable Blogs
- Mom's Blog
- My Friend Ann-marie's Blog
- My Friend Hannah's Blog
- My Friend Holly's Blog
- My Friend Kendra's Blog
- My Friend Sandi's Xanga Site
- My Nephew Blake's Blog
- My Nephew Josh's Blog
- My Niece Kristen's Blog
- My Niece Sarah's Blog
- My Niece Whitney's Blog
- My Sister Debbie's Blog
- My Sister Julia's Blog
- My Sister Lois' Blog
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging!
Lois
Hi Phebe! Yippee for your blog!!! You can bet I'll check it every day, and put a link on our blog (if it's ok with you!). Can't wait to read all the latest in Maryland. I think of you guys often...
Post a Comment